View Single Post
      03-28-2014, 04:11 PM   #11
sharocks
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Normal Kidney Grill'd BMWs

Some sort of an update I guess, been really busy lately however I somehow find time to do little things to the car.

First up, the DIY Clutch Stop. This thing FTW. And less than 4 dolares FTMFW.

I can finally hit 5th gear without an damn issues!

Next up was to change my cabin air filter. I forgot I left a brand new one under my trunk mat

Old one wasn't THAT dirty I guess.

There's a DIY thread over on M3Forum about installing the F10 M5 Illuminated ZHP knob correctly. I did mine a year ago to this upcoming month and mine looks better than yours

Helped a great friend of mine install his Karbonious CSL Airbox I basically held a flashlight and suggested the use of zipties the whole time!

Looks like someone got a new toy (05+, ZCP wheels)

And crossed this a couple days ago! Planned a vanos and rod bearing overhaul over the summer.

Subframe will have to wait until next year, as well as new brakes (thinking AP Racing + PFC ).

Car is eating rear tires so I'm getting my RTAB's checked out, it's either that or my alignment specs are too harsh for street use.

Other than that, I have some goodies awaiting the car back home in Boston (OEM BMW Motorsport and Swift Spring goodies ) and in the future I plan on getting some light 18's with stickier tires.

Undecided if I want to leave the car's exterior stock. Not sure if I want to conform to the rep CSL parts everyone and their mom throws on these cars.

Last edited by sharocks; 03-28-2014 at 04:19 PM..
Appreciate 0