View Single Post
      01-19-2014, 06:30 PM   #4
sharocks
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Normal Kidney Grill'd BMWs

Nice picture taken by a good friend of mine Busabos77!

Ok, so proper update time.

Installed 17.5mm spacers up front to push out the ZCP's.

And I met fellow forum member Mr.Wolfe while he was in my neck of the woods, nice to meet ya!

I installed JVT Ceramic Coated headers last Thursday, I felt an immediate difference at all RPM's.

While I was waiting on the install (it took about 8 hours at a shop because every single damn exhaust stud backed out!). I took some pics of their inventory

Ferrari 575 with a 6 speed manual!

I went to test drive an FRS because racecar, Toyota won't care how I park.

My buddy also showed up to tag along, he parked fine though...

Next I installed a Mevius muffler with Ti tips

A preview of what it sounds like with the headers + muffler and my other "mods", it's a short video because I don't like having unburnt fuel in my face.

While the muffler was being installed this gem rolled in, it's a numbered Canadian Euro Spec E36 M3 owned by a BMWCCA Instructor who knew all of my instructors.

It's 18/45 Diamond Schwartz Metallic with an OEM GT Wing and Stamped LTW's with PSS's and PFC brakes all around (awesome sauce).

Dat Motor! It's a built 3.0 S50B30 stroked to 3.2 with all new valves, cams etc.

Full Raven rollcage and datalogger etc. Thing was done up right.

964 PCar.

Update!

Muffler has been awesome! Here's a vid my cousin shot while riding shotgun.

I get free parking at work, but I have to park in the loading dock to do so, I parked for 3 hours and this is what I see when I get to my car.

She was a GREAT driver.

Lady, how the hell did you get out of the car?

Buddy with his Dad's Ford GT.

Dem switches.

Just going to get some groceries, ohh lets take the C63 Black Series today, why not!

The night before Bimmercruise.

All clean and purdy.

Before the new tires and camber adjustments.

I drive everyday, no garage queen here!

After our usual Friday night meet, we decided to head to Downtown Toronto as a group for some Pho (my idea) the cops did not like us at all, especially at 2 AM. Found a nice dock, so we did some burnouts in my buddy's E60 M5. What a view as well, sorry for the sh1tty pic, I was tired.

I met this guy at Bimmercruise, his car was an IND build car, Silver Ghost I believe. Makes me feel poor lol.

My crap photography ain't doing it any justice...

Spent 6 hours cleaning the car, top to bottom.

Love these wheels! But they are a PITA to clean!

Getting that stud kit and fuel filter installed.

Dem tips...

Going to school in the morning, this guy drives by...

Car is used to get me from Point A to food!

Picking up some parts from the stealer, LSB wrapped E92 M3 parks next to me. Take a pic, girl in the passenger seat starts laughing at me...

Eggnog Season has returned! ERMAHGAD!

Heading to school in the morning, Vorsteiner GTS-3 Widebody M3.

Miles just keep climbing!

One clean tip, one dirty as hell!

Appreciate 1
Soul_Glo13347.00