View Single Post
      10-24-2020, 09:11 PM   #5
Dablife559
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 e46

2003 e46 M3 SMG for sale. Color is jet black, Car has 71,480 original miles. CLEAN CA TITLE, Pink in hand. Drives and shifts good, Bought this car at 68,900 miles, previous owner bought at 68,000 miles and previous owner maintained it and drove it for only 900 miles till I bought. Have proof of receipt of the shop that did the work when previous owner had it and can email it to u with no problem, I have a list of the maintained done to it by the previous owner that I will post after I list the stuff I've done to the car since I've had it. Just put New Genuine Bmw Water pump, New Genuine Bmw thermostat, just installed New Genuine Bmw drive belt, new genuine Bmw throttle position sensor. Also replaced SMG gear position sensor. Put a brand new CSF performance Radiator, and just put a Brand new MISHIMOTO electric fan, with brand new upper and lower MISHIMOTO silicone Radiator hoses, installed Mishimoto temperature sensor for the Mishimoto electric fan shroud.

Things done that the previous ower did, and have proof of receipt of work done to it.
- Subframe reinforcement
- AC compressor belt
- Engine mounts
- Upper and lower differential mounts
- Brake fluid
- rear subframe mounts
- New tint
- New fog lights, headlights, corner lights, interior lights
- New Afe air filter
- New floor mats
- New center console
- Storm Motorworks shift knob and ring.
Thats everything the previous owner did.

VANOS is in good shape. *Car has Upgraded BREMBO Brakes and Rotors all around, $5000 just in brakes*, BMW stock navigation stereo with Bluetooth audio connection.
Appreciate 0