Thread: Exhaust
View Single Post
      06-12-2013, 04:45 AM   #1
boots
Curve Thrasher
Rep
Drives: 2013 Bmw m5..White/Blk.

Exhaust

I just had a couple guys pm me about an exhaust for the m5. I informed them that my experience with this car is with the Rpi. I also stated there are many exhaust out within a price range from 2k-8k and they all sound great and perform differently. Tone wise from the exotic to deep to mello. Some also look better than others while some put out more power than others. Some come equip with valves to assist with low noise levels while others now have a straight pipe version to improve overall loudness and hopefully add additional power. With the addition of the down pipes it is now more racy and powerful as witness from a forum members video. Since they asked my opinion and I appreciated that I told them their budget would dictate their decision. One of them asked if i had to do it all over again what would i do. My reply was an easy one. It still would be straight pipe Rpi for me. it makes the powaaaa i was looking for. With that said hopefully you guys choose the exhaust that best suits your needs. And remember videos are always welcome after your install.

Regards.

Country run
Appreciate 0