View Single Post
      02-28-2023, 06:55 AM   #26
oVeRdOsE.
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F25 E91 Audi Avnt E90 Cayenne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Our03z4 View Post
I've been using the Sony 1000 for years, xm4 I believe. By far the best headphones I've ever tried and that's saying a lot. I even use mine at work (outdoors) and they just keep going. Extremely comfortable and the battery lasts a long time. Much better than earbuds since it doesn't send BT signals through your brain as much.
They are indeed all best around headphones, useful at work when a lot of noise and I have Teams calls, or on the plane.

Price was good, 279$ cad at costco.
They connect my cellphone and laptop in the same time. Can be wired too.
Cons : can't be used while charging, Bluetooth can be finicky and sound quality is somewhat ok for the msrp price.

But for computer use and music quality on a budget, nothing like the audio technica ATH-M50. They are not audiophile grade, but lot of audiophile consider them as a entry level of audiophile headphones.
Rocked them for 15 years, school, subway, home, walk. Still working, Changed the cord 4 times (did the 3.5mm jack mod) and add a mic for meeting. Paid 220$ cad on sale in 2008.

but I got screwed with the wireless stuff. The ATH-M50 sound better than my XM4.

Anyway, there's ''best headphone'' for all use, you have to select your needs : music, game, work, plane, budget, etc.

Best shopping place : https://www.head-fi.org/

Last edited by oVeRdOsE.; 02-28-2023 at 07:01 AM..
Appreciate 0