10-28-2023, 07:06 AM   #31
Efthreeoh
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: The E90 + Z4 Coupe & Z3 R'ster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal_NSX View Post
I have three totally different cars and they all serve their purpose.

2018 Cayman 6MT

2020 Tesla Model 3 Performance

2021 Rubicon

I can tell you right now, the m3P can hang with my mid engine Porsche when it comes to handling and is faster around a track using the same driver on the same track than many sports cars including my 718(Top Gear test track/ The Stig)

62. Tesla Model 3 Performance The Stig 1:21.50 487 / 1846
63. Aston Martin DB11 The Stig 1:21.50 608 / 1902

the list goes on but you get the picture....People who think they are only good in a straight line have never actually driven one....

I have had many many fun and fast cars in my life and the M3P is one of my favorite cars I've ever owned....not paying close to $6 a gallon these days here in Cali is just a nice bonus
$6 fuel is a result of your state Government policies, not with the concept of internal combustion. SMOG is a problem with your state's geography. Yet, for some reason California gets to dictate to the world what type of vehicle everyone must drive. CARB regulations get a pass from EPA statutes. The other 49 state taxpayers get to foot the bill.
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission. "Yeah, but NO ONE puts an automatic trans shift knob on a manual transmission."
Appreciate 4
chassis6621.00
crAbb1229.50
nicholasn261.00