SickGTR
Banned
Rep
Drives: 1000whpGTR/ F-82 YAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickGTR View Post
Nah. Not yet. I love the sound and that sweet smell of E-85 burning. Plus, I have a vehicle that can hang with the Tesla's. As of now😵*💫
Isn't the R36 going to be EV?

I don't think nissan is even going to play with the idea of a hybrid GTR. Everyone is transitioning and the great thing about what's going on, even though a lot are opposed to it, is that all the cars we love and know of today, will be insanely fast EV's.

Trust me you guys want this. Especially if you're not a fan of tesla. Because they are running away with this technology and everyone is sitting on the sidelines.

So i would hope you're rooting for your favorite car to become EV, it's the only way to compete in the future.
Well, like you I'm trying to get a Z06. I'm in no rush for an EV. I have nothing against them. Someday I will grab one. Not sure about the R-36. Honestly, I would rather get an R-34 and build it to my liking. That is still a bit away. But if I get one at the end of 22, that will give me a year to build it up. I'm a fan of having something on the road that most don't!! Who knows what will happen.
Appreciate 0