01-17-2022, 07:18 AM   #89
FrankMstein
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3, R56 Camden, G37x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
Well, just research some things. There are long-time theories about the Earth's crust converting trapped carbon into oil in short time spans. Just don't believe one side of it.

Oh no, in 2020, gas was actually less per gallon than in 1978... (and that includes three gas tax increases totaling 14.3 cents since 1983)

Right. Save the planet. It sucks when reality doesn't fit the narrative.

LOL
Sure, adjusted for inflation...lol! Yeah inflation was no worse then than now at ~7%. Probably has something to do with the prior admin huh? So currently people will have us believe the inflation sky is falling right now, will you?

Included are come charts for your reality analysis comparison of 1977 to 2022...Shall we compare earnings too?

I do not subscribe to believing hot topics such as global cooling. My BS detector was factory installed and it has been tested by Q (and wow...wtfe) as well as a lot of other BS and not believing that malarkey but believing science thank you.

I know saving is not a common practice, to each his own. I'm not going to get into an argument here. I have battled others with data on this subject and it's not hard. I can cover this thread so long with data you will forget what's its about.

In case you haven't heard, you can prove anything with statistics including what makes your argument and excluding want doesn't. I will defeat you and others on the niche argument you have carved out here. I don't have the will to anymore...futile and stupid.

Save the planet, it's not like there is Earth 2.0 like Elon (weird MF) will have you believe.
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf Fuel prices by year all grades.pdf (43.0 KB, 269 views)
Appreciate 0