View Single Post
      06-09-2008, 11:02 PM   #1
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Why do others like to stereotype BMW as cocky drivers?

So I was trying to sell parts off my old acura and I approached this. Cocky little FWD talking shit about BMW. I like how they all stereotype BMW as cocky. I mean, I have seen any cars drive recklessly. Not just BMW.

Quote:
I've said it before, BMW driver's are the cockiest drivers... I was on 65 goin' to the Galleria mall today wen I came across a debadged 335 2dr.. I seen his duals, so i knew it was a 335 and I knew I had no chance(it's also pointless to race in heavy traffic).. He pulls into the next lane and I pass him (not racing, just kept my pace of 45-50mph because of traffic) next thing you know he guns it and tried to cut back in my lane but he had no room.. for the next minute or so he would punch it and get inches away from the car in front of him then slam on his brakes(traffic started to build up).. I started to think this guy was crazy and slowed down enough for him to jump in my lane and surely enough he does.. I go to the right lane as my exit is coming up and he tried to cut in after me but there was no room. He swerves around and almost loses control but dosen't.. He speeds up to try to cut me off but rear ends the car in front of him... I had to exit but would have loved to see this guys face... wrecked his new midnight blue 335.... didn't even have plates yet!! Typical BMW Drivers!
Here is the link to the thread:
http://tl.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181801
Appreciate 0