tturedraider
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by GolfCoyote View Post
It's not just AllState, on Reddit I see posts from people from all insurance companies (including USAA) stating their premiums have doubled or tripled.

I have USAA and so far things seem normal for now. I watched a video that claimed insurance should start to trend back down towards the end of this year.
I was with USAA for almost 30 years and no one could ever beat them. But then in the last three years the increases were extreme and I dropped them last year and went to State Farm, who I had before I was eligible for USAA. I’m convinced a significant factor in USAA’s increasing premiums is all this TV advertising they’re doing.

Anyway, the premium for the State Farm renewal next month increased significantly and I’m going back to USAA, but I’m going to their new “pay as you drive” company, NOBLR. Fortunately I drive fewer than 10k miles per year now. There is a base monthly rate and then there is a variable rate based on how many miles you drive each month. My monthly premium is almost $50 less than it would be with State Farm.

I’m staying with State Farm for homeowners. There’s a small increase for not having my auto policy with them, but they are still more than $300 less than USAA, and that’s with a multi-policy discount from them.
member #388003 - Use me as a referral
& you could win a one day ///M Driving School!!