2021 330ix
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 330ix

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 440i6MT View Post
No. No one wants these cars.

Before you throw data at me (sales figures), the holistic point I'm making is no one wants an artificial, state-controlled market. We want a free market. In a free market, we might hypothetically arrive at 17% of all vehicles being EV. I assume you like having options & being able to choose the vehicle you can drive, the clothes you wear, the food you eat, etc... This is not the Soviet Union.

I'm actually looking forward to the day blue clothing is outlawed in the name of an agenda, rather than allowing the free market to create its own sustainable alternatives. That sounds like a bright future.

Allow the free marketplace of ideas and information to flourish, and if the populace deems electric cars a viable option, so be it. If they do not, so be it. Let the people decide, not a small elected (or appointed) bundle of bureaucrats decide policy affecting millions of people.
THIS 100%

If EVs were so good, governments wouldn’t be pushing it so hard contrary to natural marketability of it.

EV is based on ideologies and not markets.

Former: 2012 E92 M3 | Alpine White | Extended FR | DCT | Premium | Competition | BMW Apps | M Performance Exhaust | CF Front Splitters | V1 M Steering Wheel
Appreciate 3