2006 M3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
2006 E46 M3

TIAG, black, 158k miles.

The good.
-2/3 done, Vanos sorted and Rod Bearings sorted. Inspected sub frame, opted not to reinforce as there was no signs of damage.
-ARC-8 18x9.5 w/ General RS MAX 265/35. (Cheap tires for road use)
-BC coil overs, w/ camber plates and reinforcement plates.
-996 Brembo BBK conversion, has Akebono pads in it now, have Cool Carbon front pads for track use. Motul 660 fluid. Have a bunch of spare seals to go with, was very hard to find these.
-Genuine CSL discs.
-Rally Road brake mounts and lines for the brake swap.
-CDV delete.
-IRP shifter w/ reverse lock out.
-HTE flash tune. Some programming done.
-Megan headers.
-Rouge Engineering rasp pipe.
-Bimmerworld single exit 3rd section, with 2 added Vibrant ultra quiet resonators to make it streetable.
-Bimmerworld single exit diffuser.
-Dynavin 8 w/ Apple Car Play. Steering wheel controls work. Looks factory, and have the stock factory nav still.
-Have the latest Blackstone lab results, great feedback, can provide to interested party.
-Stack of service records and documentation on the vehicle.

The bad.
-Driver side mirror paint peeling.
-Front splitter cracked.
-Driver side headlight gets a bit of moisture.

I’m sure I’m forgetting some of the good, and I inspected the car here right before listing to make sure I list all of the bad, don’t want to catch anyone out. This has been my baby for over 2-3 years now. But life changes and what I need out of a vehicle has changed as well. If it wasn’t for that, I would keep this car forever. It’s paid off with title in hand. I decided not to fix the couple of bads to keep the price lower, to allow the next owner to fix them in the way they deem correct. I wanted to slowly build this car to a street / semi-track car to have fun, just never got around to the track part of it.

Looking to trade for a E70 X5M. I’m pretty with spec, so if you have one let me know!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0