View Single Post
      03-03-2021, 03:39 PM   #88
rebekahb
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post

Think? Family law is definitely skewed against men. Especially when children are involved. It's a travesty that custody is not started at 50/50.

This. I have an acquaintance who I could see her marriage was going downhill. She worked part time and then went to 1 day a week (by choice). She spends money like it's water. Her Mom buys her expensive purses like Gucci, LV, etc. She ends up filing for divorce. She wasn't happy, he worked too much, etc. She is a willing able body and has a job. She posted a pic on Snapchat bragging how she just filed paperwork to take half her husbands income. Why? You have done nothing to deserve that. You have the ability to work. Your Mom got a shit ton of money when her parents died and she buys you anything you want. It's f'ed up and any shred of respect I had for her is gone. This isn't ok. I hope her husband has a good attorney and they don't grant it. She's also already in a new relationship and in love so why not mooch off your new flame? Pisses me off.
Appreciate 0