12-28-2020, 10:52 AM   #25
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
i especially didnt say anything about Max's teammates performance.. Max wants equal cars but in the same team Max has a faster car.. anything changes this..
As I said previously on repeat : MAX's teammates ran with equal PU performance numbers .
But they are "not able" to drive it with the same lower downforce setup to gain a higher topspeed .
The lower RB16 downforce setup was really required in QF and race to split the Mercs dominance over the whole season !
It's doing more with less mate ! That's why the RB16 got balance issues and was tail happy over the whole season.
That's what you get when you have to drive a car with lack of power .
A compensation is really required to keep it up with the fastest car of the decade ..."The Merc W11" !

I can tell you mate : It won't be easy for "Checo" Perez , he is used to run in the "Pink Panther Merc" with higher downforce/grip and stronger PU .

Hoping with Checo for a "real" RB strategy to fight the Mercs in the front .
Personal I'm thinking the extra 40HP from the '21 HONDA and the stronger Ferrari PU won't be enough to fight with the Merc's stronger MGU-K ...
As we know , the Merc's Party-Mode and Magic-Mode are MGU-K software related .

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick60087.00