02-22-2022, 08:42 AM   #14
dtox9
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 X5 F15

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90335e36m3 View Post
Goodness...don't know how some of you do it. Phone w/credit card case and key if I am driving. Anything else is either too much to remember each time, too much to transfer in and out of pants each time, or just too bulky. And I don't feel that my surroundings are that unsafe to carry several types of weapons...though I'm sure I'll be met with the counterargument, it's better to have it and not need it than the other way around.
I grew up in the south - and have had a pocket knife in my pocket long before a wallet ever showed up there... it's just a part of daily life / always has been.

I was early 20's when I started carrying a firearm - that started after we were robbed at gunpoint, and witnessed one of my best friends never be the same again. It has nothing to do with fear, and everything to do with purpose. If you're fearful, you should Never carry a firearm.

The flashlight just joined the fray about a decade ago.... and you'd be amazed how often it is used.... a LOT more than you'd expect, actually!

Surprisingly, I use my watch the least of everything, but it's still there keeping my wrist company every day.
Appreciate 0