View Single Post
      07-27-2010, 02:10 PM   #84
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: MP4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrackRat View Post
Why does it "suck the life out of the remainder of the race"? Do the fans not have a clue about F1 racing? If not does it matter if they are upset? Massa and Alonso would have finished 1-2 or 2-1 regardless.

The fact of the matter is Ferrari did not violate any rules. This is your typical over-reaction just like we see in this thread with all the emotion and barbs, which changes nothing.
You are trying too hard to defend against it. Only the last bit of my post just now was opinionated.

I also mentioned it was only an alleged team order. Figured you of all people would have picked up on that nuance.

Saying the it sucked the life out of the race is exactly what the implementation did for me. The race for 1st was effectively over when the switch happened and the orientation of the podium was set in stone. This is anything but an over reaction, and for a realist such as yourself you really can't disagree. And who is suggesting anything change? I'm perfectly content with the Steward fine and the issue being brought before the WMSC. Don't forget, I'm not again team orders. I said so on page 2 of this thread. Because of the circumstances, I just think it was done in poor taste. A similar view to MSC.

Last edited by UltimateBMW; 07-27-2010 at 02:16 PM..
Appreciate 0