02-10-2017, 12:42 PM   #20
FC4
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloomRunsDubs View Post
Wow never thought I'd get so much hate on here for liking a Bentley GT lol

Some Bentley owner must have seriously hurt some of your feelings.

I don't want the car to look like a "baller" I've always loved the looks of the Bentley coupes and the interiors even the outdated ones are way nicer then most interiors on new cars. I don't really care about the tech as long as it's got a CD player I'm good. I have a perfectly good phone for everything else

I probably won't buy one but if I did it would just be for less then a year or so. I would just sell the thing after putting like 8k miles on it like I do most of my cars. I've had 10 different cars over the past 3 years so I just get bored of things fast and like trying new things... What's wrong with that?

I could get the newer model if I really wanted but for 80-100k there is far better cars I would buy and I hate losing money on depreciation a 05 GT still looks damn good and is not going anywhere in value anymore.

Thanks everyone that actually had good info for me and didn't want to hate on me for liking Bentleys. I appreciate it lol
No one here is "hating" on Bentleys. However, the mere fact that you use the words "hate" and "hater" in this context proves you're of the demographic who would look to buy a beat up old Bentley.

To phrase it in a way a "non hater" would in agreement with the plan... Fuck tha haters my killa. Them Bentleys lit af, fam. 💯 💯
Appreciate 0