03-02-2024, 05:06 PM   #9
dizz81
Moving on
Rep
Drives: 23 M550 and 22 CT5V Blackwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by baege View Post
thanks for the additional thoughts

that make sense, but in my C7 the throttle was still lazy at low inputs even in track mode, sounds like that isn't an issue with the black wing

how would you compare the partial throttle response in the blackwing with your e90 M3?, those have epic immediate throttle response

I like a car with throttle response that directly connects you to the car, you give an input, you get a proportionate response

I find the NA bmws (like my e86 coupe) have that kind of throttle response, and porsches do as well

the C7 definitely did not...something that was an obstacle for me connecting with that car
Like RM7 said, it depends on your mode. Even in V mode you adjust the engine response speed (actual setting in the menu). So it all depends on what you want, they really did a good job of allowing you full customization of the power in the car.

That being said, my E92 M3 still had faster engine response, be it because of it being smaller, lighter flywheel, NA, etc. That engine was crazy fast, I loved it so much lol.
23 M550ix (Aurora)
Appreciate 1
baege1339.00