View Single Post
      11-27-2020, 05:14 PM   #156
rebekahb
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambohamilton View Post
Very interesting. I don't think I've noticed any if those symptoms in her...or at least none that aren't more likely to be pregnancy related. She has literally said though 'it's not a libido problem'. So...I don't know.

Kudos to you for sticking it out and working through it. I'm glad things are improving!

If she's saying it's not a libido problem then what's she doing to satisfy herself? Obviously, she is saying the want is there. Who or what is taking care of that for her or does she just ignore it? From a woman's standpoint, yes she may have things going on with her but there is something about you that isn't doing it/problematic for her. I don't say this to be mean or get you down. It sounds like it's not bad enough for her to walk away but it's a barrier for her to connect with you physically. If she isn't talking/communicating with you, you can't fix what you don't know.

I know people don't want to walk away because of fear of not seeing their kids, etc. As humans, most crave physically attention from those they love and it's not something you should deny someone you love. Also, you may both be present in your home but it's not good for your kids to grow up not seeing affection/love between their parents.
Appreciate 0