12-30-2020, 08:14 AM   #45
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoidat69 View Post
I dunno if it will work for you but try is this.. When my wife wanted a CPO MB R350 and the local dealership was about $4k over what I could get one in ATL for.. I showed him the price difference and my booked (but not paid for ticket from STL to ATL).. I got $3750 off the car..
I've tried similar things, issue is they have no reason to drop the mark-up. Regardless it will sell, that's the issue I'm having lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselDiner View Post
Found this dealer on cargurus, they're in Brunswick, which isn't too far from you: https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/m-Mike...y-Kia-sp275709

Most of their Tellurides are at least MSRP or below, might be worth a try.
Thanks man! I believe I have reached out to them earlier this week when they had a white EX in stock. Most of the GA dealerships I have talked with are marking up around $3k regardless of drivetrain. Where as in PA, it seems they are struggling to sell the FWD models. Hence last I spoke with them they were selling FWD at MSRP. I believe AWD models were being marked up $2-3k.

I think we just need to be patient at this point, doesn't make financial sense to rush in and pay that much extra when I could potentially have the same car for MSRP if I hold off. I say this because the fiance was in a more patient mode yesterday lol, we will see if that holds true through the weekend.
Appreciate 0