View Single Post
      12-16-2020, 08:49 AM   #7435
Tommy-G
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 435 Vert Alpine White

Bad:
Used to work at a BMW dealer and every Friday we (me, mechanics & service advisors) would hit this strip club for happy hour. I fell for a shot girl and we started hanging out. My friend & a few techs were going to the Bahamas for a trip and she was super interested in details b/c she had never been out of the US. I offered to loan her the money as it was a week away. We went and she ended up snorting lines all weekend with one of the other girls and I never even got to touch her tiddies. I never asked for my money nor called her again.

Good:
Just got out of a 4 yr relationship and had to travel to Vegas for a BMW conference. My first trip to Vegas and I was mentally a wreck. A friend told me the hot clubs but I had no desire to go out. As we landed (at night) I immediately got wood seeing all the lights and glitz, instantly forgetting about my ex.
We checked in to the Venettian, changed and immediately hit the strip. Rolled into Rum Jungle about midnight and after 6 Long Islands started chatting with some girl.
got her number and asked her to dinner the next night and the night after. We stayed at Studio 54 until 3am and she hopped a flight at 5am home.
We talked for a month and I had to see her again. We met again in Miami for a vacation and months later she moved to NJ with me. We got married in 2007 and have been together 16yrs

(left a lot out b/c no one reads long stories)
Appreciate 6
King Rudi13159.00
nyalpine907444.00
MKSixer34190.50