Rep
Drives: 2017 M2 6MT

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjsaville View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEP09 View Post
I'm having issues installing mine. None of the tabs would clip onto the bumper. I bought it used from another member on the forum. I asked him about it and he told that the tabs are one time use and I will need to take in to BMW to have it installed. Does this sound right? Would I be able to return them to the seller? I paid via Paypla and he lied about the condition of the diffuser. He said they're were like new and he only had them for 3 months, but the diffuser had a lot of imperfections. Any feed back is greatly appreciated.
I would dispute the transaction with PayPal, as long as it wasn't PayPal gift. Let them know the item is not as described. PayPal should be able to help you...

MJ
Sorry to hear you had issues. It's a risk we take buying used parts.

Using PayPal for the transaction is a great recommendation! This is why I will only buy parts from a 3rd party (not a reseller) using PayPal. It give you some comfort knowing that you can dispute and protect yourself if the part isn't as described, you have issues and the seller is not working with you to remedy the problem.

If you buy from a reseller, AmEx is a good source for warranty and protection too.
Appreciate 1
JEP09108.50