Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatWhiteM2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmura View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatWhiteM2 View Post
Dont worry about it to be honest. BMW are going to make as many as physically possible for the next 2 years. If you want one you will get on.
They won't make anymore M2 Competitions than they did 2016-2018 M2's.

BMW would not delay production of all the other cars made at the Leipzig Plant. i3, i8, 2er, 3er coupe, 2er four doors, and the small active tourer are all built there.

Matter of fact there might be less M2 Competitions produced than 16-18 M2's. Would be interesting to see what the numbers are at the end.
They made over 40% more M2's than planned pre launch. The M2 Comp will be no different. They will make as many as physically possible.
Wow that's nice. What if only 7500 cars
a year worldwide is physically possible for the next two years but there are 20,000 buyers ?

Hey Mr customer .. while you are waiting for us to get an M2 allocation.. we do have those M4 on the lot. ... can make you a killer deal ... will be happening.

Define " make as many as physically as possible " ... in a numerical figure if you are so confident.

I agree with chmura production will still be outstripped by demand , because BMW isn't prepared to build M2 like Lay's can build potato chips. "We'll make more ".
Appreciate 0