10-18-2021, 10:29 AM   #20
nazali
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 230 2020 vert F23

good points,
TBH, it's not an issue, even if someone had left a note or said something,
like that's my usual spot, it's bigger because I xyz, you know, that's cool.
But technically damaging someone's property, I believe LEO's would consider this "Mischief" and it's arrestable (I asked on another forum) it's is not on.
In a work place you should be able to talk even if anonymously,
last thing I want is enemies, or someone getting maybe that pissed and letting down tires even.

I know the thread is fairly light hearted in content, and since that event nothing else has happened, but it is a bit worrying to be targeted especially in a place of work which is "safe"

Maybe I'll put a small sign on my windscreen , something like "tea , 2 sugars and milk please" LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by No one View Post
If there is any story she should know they should have told her. Or just mark the spot appropriately. Asking extra questions may lead to incorrect answers like "No, don't take this spot, of course! (I guess I like it myself, thanks for reminding!)". They should have some respect and coffee isn't a correct way to claim your rightful spot.

I had a shitty "story" when someone liked the (office parking) spot I often took and probably just bribed the guards to tell me I couldn't take it any more. I didn't really mind taking another, but otherwise I guess I should've verified that with the office administrator.

So now it is.
Appreciate 0