View Single Post
      10-18-2021, 08:39 AM   #15
nazali
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 230 2020 vert F23

There was no markings or signs in my initial post I said that, I just titled the thread "bmw only parking"

the post above ^ had a BMW sign, but not me sir

but good point !

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
OP,

I may be wrong here, but from what I can understand, someone coffee bathed your BMW for parking in the spot with the BMW Parking Only sign associated with? I'm going to venture to say that someone owns(/owned) a BMW that parked in that spot, put the sign up as a semi-joke and now you have started parking there. Makes sense to me. We do not have designated parking spots at my employer, yet we all tend to park in the same relative spots daily. You have stolen someone's spot most likely. Corner spot is always the primo spot, which is most likely whoever drove the BMW parked there and jokingly installed said sign. You have come along unknowingly and parked in their spot because of the location and sign. I'll say this, if I had a sign that stated Lexus parking only in my spot, then a new guy shows up in a Lexus and takes my spot; I don't really have a leg to stand on to complain or bathe their car in coffee, but it would frustrate me. Petty, I know, but still....

Honestly, extremely ballsy of you to park there; especially being a new employee and not knowing what the story is. If there is a BMW Parking Only sign there, I can assure you it wasn't put there for your BMW.

In all fairness, the guy that parked on the left didn't give him much option did he? Had the BMW parked dead center of the lines, the guy on the left would have most likely dinged his car or he would have no room to get out. Yes, he could have parked in the space on the right, but whose to say there wasn't car there that left already before the picture was taken?
Appreciate 0