View Single Post
      02-05-2023, 07:26 AM   #36
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
LOL. You are the one who started the argument in the first place, then go and pull the IQ card.

I hope you see the irony of your statement.
I’ve read the whole thread. He basically doesn’t like people who have the audacity to believe in personal responsibility. He has called you and Chad every name in the book. Nowhere in the thread, has anyone endorsed dealerships or anyone scamming other humans. Basically, you and others have said that people have the responsibility to protect themselves, and should seek help if they lack the experience to do so in a given situation. I agree with that. Here’s an example. My income is too complicated for me to do my own taxes now. If I attempted to do them, I would definitely screw up and Chris would probably blame the system rather than me. While I’d love to cuss out and blame the IRS, its still my responsibility to get it done right. Most people in the United States agree the IRS is pretty predatory. L O L. However, we are still held responsible for getting our taxes done correctly. I suspect Chris is all for suing gun manufacturers if one of their products is used in a murder.

Disclaimer: I do not support predatory practices from any business, including car dealerships. Anyone who knowingly and willingly scams another human being is a bad person, and I happen to know that in the very end they will get their due punishment.
Appreciate 4
Efthreeoh17462.00
chad86tsi1605.00
________4163.50