Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3

2003 BMW M3 Coupe Imola Red 6MT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Up for sale is a 2003.5 E46 M3 in Imola Red over black interior with 83,288 miles.

The car is equipped with 6-speed manual transmission, power seats, heated seats, black dash trim and LED tail lights. Aftermarket modification includes a short shifter kit, subframe reinforcement, rear adjustable camber arm.

Services performed within last two years include
* New fuel pump
* New valve cover gasket
* New idler pulley
* New tensioner pulley
* New AC belt tensioner
* New breath hose
* New ignition coils
* New OEM mid pipe exhaust
* New OEM muffler
* New interior black trim
* Airbag recall
* New tires

It’s unknown whether the VANOs were rebuilt, or rod bearings were replaced. It’s believed that the clutch was replaced and a smaller power steering pulley was installed.

I bought the car from WA in September, and didn’t ship it to CA until last week. However I had a chance to buy another Z4 M coupe recently so this car needs to go. It’s not a perfect car and there are some exterior flaws, but it’s mechanically good with no rust, no leak and no rattle wheresoever. I can even achieve 25 mpg on the highway. Everything from power windows to cruise control work perfectly.

Photos are available in https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...tU?usp=sharing. Please feel free to text me with any questions.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0