Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E92 m3

2005 BMW M3 ZCP Competition - Red

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Beautiful e46 m3 competition model with 110K miles and professionally prepped by Quantum Speed Works at VIR. The car was purchased 1K miles ago and completely gone through and is one of the cleanest e46s we've seen come through the shop. It was originally going to be my daily (I own Quantum), but Cholula's too nice to sit unused here at the shop.

Trans: Originally an SMG Car, we swapped the clunky SMG over to a 6spd with the CAE ultra shifter conversion.

Interior: The interior is near mint with all original components. Seats are in phenomenal condition and show very little wear. Overall I would put the interior at a 9/9.5 comes with all the play things you expect in a comp model car.

Exterior: No accidents and in excellent shape body wise. Only issue is some small rock chips in the red paint on the front bumper and hood. This will be corrected if the car stays long enough but is very minimal.

Mechanical - Initial compression tests came back great with the lowest in high 170's. Work completed:
- Replaced Vanos (Dr. Vanos)
- Rod Bearings
- All new plugs/coils, fluids, etc

Suspension/Subframe:
- Subframe Good
- Bushings and bearings all good.

Pictures coming shortly with a full write up. Just wanted to set the teaser ahead!

Appreciate 0