///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3C (due May)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by individual.G80M3 View Post
Hi everyone,

I am soon to order an individual G80 M3. I was wondering for the CF bucket seats, I read the quality of the seat isn't top ... a lot of fast wear..

Favorite choice is silverstone CF seats but not sure it would be best if I daily drive the car 4 seasons. I'm so picky about specs and everything, don't wanna regret not ordering CF seats ^^

Also, I really like frozen colors but from what I know from E92 M3 ones, this kind of paint is really hard to keep clean, especially if you daily the car. I might just get an individual color and put a Xpel matte instead.

What do you guys think ?
I think the CF seats are sweet, but I'm a bigger guy, so getting in and out (especially with the smaller doors on sedan vs coupe) I've ordered the standard seats. Since it is your daily driver, if you have a long commute, it could get uncomfortable. I also figured for date-night, last thing I want is my wife having to deal with the seats in a dress.

I love the look of the frozen paints, but I'd personally just get the stealth PPF. If you get the frozen, you'll probably want to PPF it anyway, so why double-pay.
Appreciate 0