lemetier
Plenipotentiary
Rep
Drives: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by houbmw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemetier View Post
I've been driving one of these for 48hrs and it's quickly moving into the top spot for worst vehicle I've had this year.
Can you help me understand why you feel that way please?
The most significant is what I can only best describe at the moment as throttle hang, and it's very noticeable at low speed. It's not a stuck pedal or misapplication; the engine speed will occasionally remain in the 2000-2500rpm range after removing all accelerator pedal input. It will happily remain there until brake pressure is applied or collision with an obstacle occurs to halt the moderately increasing forward vehicle speed. This one does not have any options beyond the leather interior upgrade so no ADAS at play here.

Next there's a very strange vibration accompanied by intermittent deceleration sensations, similar to stability control intervention, that occurs above 20mph while driving constant under light throttle load. I'm starting to suspect it's somehow related to the exhaust control. Speaking of exhaust, it's misaligned quite badly from the midsection back. Car had 8mi on the odometer when I picked it up and I see no evidence of any damage. Just shoddy QC.

Supercharger whine is actually annoying due to it's almost constant presence.

Kinda surprised the 3rd row seats don't lock down and are free to bounce around.

There's other, more, personal niggles if you're truly interested in hearing them.
Appreciate 0