View Single Post
      07-07-2021, 08:17 PM   #1
iShiraz
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 330i

Arrow 2004 BMW E46 M3 (Clean Title/Coupe/Manual)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Up for sale is my 2004 BMW E46 M3. Clean title & very well taken care of. Paint is immaculate. Color is Titanium Silver Metallic on Imola Red leather interior which looks absolutely gorgeous. The car is equipped with an original 6 speed manual transmission (Not SMG Converted) that shifts fantastic. Engine is strong and idles healthy. Car is fully stock as except for KW coilovers that are adjustable at your preference.
The car sits on 19" OEM wheels wrapped on tires that have a lot of tread life left. Ride quality in this car is fantastic. This car has about 88,000 miles which is considered extremely low for the vehicle's age. Car has undergone tons of preventative maintenance with oil changes every 5,000 miles.

Rod bearings were done directly from BMW in the recall. Subframe has been inspected from my tech and there are no stress cracks. Absolutely no issues with vanos either. Undercarriage is spotless and rust free. The car will come with original floor mats, manuals, booklets/brochures, and keys.

With that being said, I am asking $29,900 for the car. Please do not low-ball as I will simply ignore or reject. Cash/Domestic Wire only. I do not need help selling the car, nor am I in a rush to sell. This car is in perfect shape as you will not find one as clean and well taken care of in the midwest. Car will be freshly detailed & sanitized for buyer's safety.

Please contact me if interested at (872) 205-58 zero three. Text/Email is preferred due to busy work schedule. I can ship the car if you are out of state upon buyer's expense through my friend's auto transport company. Thank you!

Attached Images

Appreciate 1
JayR_e92239.00