Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '05 M3 6MT

Garage List
2005 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR_e92 View Post
I'm actually very interested in having my underside dry iced locally here in the pacific nw

How much does it run typically? Ball park
Thanks for reaching out!

There's no "set" price. Like most things, it depends on a variety of factors. Most guys in the country are charging anywhere from $250-300/hr, but in terms of the scope of the job, it really varies based on the condition of the vehicle in question. Obviously, something newer would theoretically be easier/quicker to clean. But was the car located near the ocean, driven in salt/snow, have any fluid leaks, etc etc.

I'd say on average, if I had to guess, you'd probably be looking at $2000, give or take. But it also comes down to how far down the rabbit hole the owner of the vehicle is willing to go. If you have a budget you want to stick to, make that clear from the very get go and the dry ice operator will (or at least, should) do their best to adhere to the expectations that were set from the start.

Hope that helps!

'05 BMW M3 6MT (Weekend car)
Need to stock up on some detailing products or spiff up your garage, then use my Obsessed Garage link!
Appreciate 1
JayR_e92235.50