Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [5.25]
2015 BMW X5  [4.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPizza View Post
flood title
152k miles
SMG

those are the reasons you aren't getting any hits. lots of nice mods, but that only further limits your pool of potential buyers. owner should consider parting all that stuff out.
Okay. Thanks for your insights. I will pass them along to the owner. The cost of the mods is ~$18K+ so you make a good point about parting those out for cash $. Heck, even if $10K were recouped, the car could be still be sold for $12K and all total up the same as the asking price now.

I didn't know SMG is undesirable, which perhaps doesn't bode well for my DCT equipped E92 M3 years from now. Though I'm aware DCT was an improvement over SMG's harshness and response.

If I recall correctly the flood title was bestowed upon it even though the water damage was quite minor. I'm not the owner, but I did ask about that detail. Perhaps it's time to pull the ad down off here? Twenty somethings are all on reddit or FB, IG, or similar nowadays, but not here anymore. Life goes on.
'08 E92 M3 DCT Melbourne Red/Bamboo Beige Leather/EDC/SSP Spec-R DCT clutch discs/SSP Pro-Gold DCT Fluid/Quaife LSD/3:45 Final Drive by Diffs Online/BE Bearings & ARP Bolts/Vibra Technics Engine Mounts/M3 World HFC X-Pipe/LUX H8 180/BPM Sport DCT Tune/PFC Z-Rated Pads/ECS Brass Brake Caliper Bushings/Alex Shop Solid Sub-frame Bushings/Motul 600/Tint
Appreciate 0