2015 BMW X5  [4.50]
F.s. 2004 e46 bmw m3 smg

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
2004 BMW E46 M3 SMG - $20500 Or Best Offer

This car is in great condition, having been maintained by its owner who is a professional, BMW trained mechanic, and owns his own BMW Indy Shop. If you're interested in this car please Personal Message me, and I will forward the seller's contact information to you. I am posting this Ad because the owner doesn't have a bimmerpost.com forum account.
  • Expertly modified for Track Events
  • Over $18,000 in mods alone
  • Please see all photos below
  • Approximately 350hp at the crank
  • Euro Headers with Cat Delete
  • K&N Cold Air Intake
  • Shark Injector Tune for E46 M3 with SMG
  • 152,000 miles
  • Car has a flood title but has been professionally maintained since purchase
  • Fully strengthened and gusseted chassis at sub-frame mounting points
  • Recaro drivers seat
  • 5-Point Harness
  • Porsche 4-Pot Brake Calipers
  • Stainless Steel Rear Muffler Box
  • Turner Motorsports Sway Bars
  • S.T. Adjustable Coilovers
  • Vibra-Technics Engine Mounts
  • S.T. Adjustable Camber Plates
  • Baffled Oil Pan
  • Solid Sub-Frame Bushings
  • Turner Motorsports A-Arm solid bushings

This car has most - if not all - of the "trick" parts needed for H.P.D.E. Track Events and is a turn-key "buy and go" solution for anyone wanting an E46 M3 to run on the track. The car has been modified and cared for at Schall Motorsports in Spartanburg, SC (home to the largest BMW plant in the world by the way.) by its owner - a German mechanic.

IF you want a very well looked after, highly sorted, and very sporty street car then this could be it. IF you want an expertly modified car for Track Events then this car is definitely it. PLEASE see all of the photos below. Please P.M. me if interested and I will forward the seller's contact information to you.

Attached Images

'08 E92 M3 DCT Melbourne Red/Bamboo Beige Leather/EDC/SSP Spec-R DCT clutch discs/SSP Pro-Gold DCT Fluid/Quaife LSD/3:45 Final Drive by Diffs Online/BE Bearings & ARP Bolts/Vibra Technics Engine Mounts/M3 World HFC X-Pipe/LUX H8 180/BPM Sport DCT Tune/PFC Z-Rated Pads/ECS Brass Brake Caliper Bushings/Alex Shop Solid Sub-frame Bushings/Motul 600/Tint

Last edited by DrFerry; 11-16-2022 at 04:11 PM.. Reason: More Photos
Appreciate 0