View Single Post
      10-26-2021, 05:23 PM   #42
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazali View Post
No I don't think so, I was getting to work, in time for my shift. Car park is empty and I park wherever there is a space, from the 2nd day, I noticed no-one parking in said space so I parked there.

There's a difference between that, I.e. getting to work on time, albeit 10-15mins early, than getting there and saving the space for your mate, spouse or @best@ friend, in order to stop another person parking there and then playing tag to swap your car over.

That's a whole different level of passive aggressive, first my car is vandalized and now there making sure I DONT get that parking space regardless.

Do you think my behavior by any sane person can be seen as similar ?

Any person whose mentality over a parking space includes them vandalizing a car is acceptable, needs professional help, and it's a CRIME, it is termed as Mischief by the police, I know I checked, it's irrelevant that it's coffee, paint or piss.

I didn't pay 50 grand for a car for that level of stupid, for sure it's just a parking space, but I have to come into a work space not knowing WHAT the fuq someone is going to do to my car, or perhaps me, do YOU think that's acceptable.

With that level of mentality how the hell do I know if one day someone is going to come after me, waylay me, slash my tires, just to prove a point.

Sorry dude but don't blame the victim here. UNLESS there is a sign saying DO NOT PARK, or CEO only, or DISABLED ONLY, or Redneck Retards only. I can park were I like.

Not sure how tongue and cheek your reply is, but I ain't in a good mental place right now with a fuqing dying BMW every other day and getting harassed at my place of work. Maybe a bit too strong or OT from my side, but there you go, no logic today, sorry !
Parking is important and it's easy for people who rarely use parking lots to jump to conclusions but if they were caught up in a similar situation and found their car had things thrown over it or been tampered with then they'd change their tune.
Appreciate 0