View Single Post
      07-28-2016, 03:25 PM   #36
AntonBurdier
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 2008 M3 | BMW 2008 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaehshim View Post
1. From the price point, it looks like your E92 has well over 100K mile. is it well maintained? Overall, as a daily sports/weekend track car, E92 will be miles better than the E46, regardless of the condition of a particular vehicle or no matter how much you tune the vehicle. Tuned E46 < stock e92 M3

2. E46 6MT relatively clean will be hard to find. literally 80~85% SMG tranny

3. What type of modifications are you planning to do? looks? mechanical for track use?
if properly modified as a gutted track car, E46 change will make sense. but like I mentioned...many of us have been there, done that...stock E92 is miles better.
1. Its possible that I've priced it wrong. Its not well over 100k. Right now it reads 99,700. Do you think that I should raise the price a bit? (I live in NJ if that helps with anything.) Also the car is pretty well maintained.

2. I agree that's why I wan to sell my E92 and take my time looking for a really clean E46, I have another car that I'd be using as a daily anyway, so I'm in no rush to buy an E46 super quick.

3. I'm not entirely sure on all the mods that I want for the car, I'm pretty new to this stuff and I'm trying to learn. But I'd like to do both mechanical and cosmetic.

As of right now, I don't think that I'm going to turn the E46 into a full blown track car, more of a project/fun weekend car. I understand that I can do that with the E92 but, I dont have that kind of money. I know that sounds pretty dumb.
Appreciate 0