View Single Post
      04-29-2024, 09:49 PM   #70
NoMoreVW
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Current: VW R32, GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITSMYFALLT View Post
Oh boy did i miss out on a lot, I feel like at this point there needs to be a discord or a group chat or something.

with my old POS 135 I have had several poor interactions with Minnetonka BMW, although that really seemed to come down to the service advisor, some are really awful. Its unfortunate because I have seen it from the top down at the corporate level and the are wonderful. The interactions with the S.A's are what swayed me to go to Motorwerks

I haven't had any issues with Motorwerks so far, that being said, my tire shop did rip the sidewalls of both of my rear tires getting them off last fall. Apparently the star series PS4S's are very stiff, especially when new and doubly when cold and can rip/have sidewall damage if they are removed. My tire shop did right by me and didn't charge me for their mistake. So far my S.A at Motorwerks has been Andy and he has been really good to work with, my recent issue is goo buildup on the inside of the windows from the rails, they fixed it once and it appears to have gotten worse. But they did re-align my car i think 3 times to try to get the weird pull to the right that all the new M2's seem to have.

I can absolutely recommend the services of Eurocharged. They did great work on my RS3 and I actually ended up cruising out and hanging out with them at the Rock Falls drag racing event last summer. They misquoted my Haldex controller install a couple years ago and stood by what they told me before I brought it in. Alex has been the guy I've coordinated the most in the past, AJ is one of the owners, they are [...]
That’s great to hear about Eurocharged. I will have them swap out my pads and do my midpipe once I decide on which one I want. They all seemed great and gave me a recommended SA at Minnetonka, but apparently that SA has recently left.

I will have to see how tomorrow goes as far as MW vs MT is concerned. MW is close to my office and MT is close to home, so in the long run both would be fine options.

Your friend recommended Ratified as well, good to hear there are some great options for aftermarket and maintenance work once the warranty and free maintenance time periods come to an end.

I would be down for a group text chat for sure.
Appreciate 0