ase2dais
//Mdicted
United_States
Rep
Drives: a Cop Magnet

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron1011 View Post
Hey ase2dais, how's your M been treating you? I've been going back and forth about getting an M3 myself. I like my E90, however it seems a bit too sterile for me. I've wanted an M3 for as long as I can remember (starting with the E30), but I'm a bit scared about some of the issues that the E46's have had.
Its really a car made for a different purpose, I've used it mostly on wkends and a long drive. The best drives are Interstate driving, its easily pulls 90mph and begs for more. I like that I could be able to shift it at lower gears for a more torque'er pulls and gets noticed quite a bit over my e90 body style. I really haven't had much issues except the engine service light came due, cost me $750 for service maint I.
If you're really considering one, my best advice is to get a low-mileage car, and maybe an 03-04s. You may have to fork out abit more than the 01-02s, but its less pricey than 05-06s. You get LEDs and maybe warranty and maintenance.
I've got the best combo, an e90 for Daily Driver and the /M cab for a stress reliever. You can PM me for any more specific inquiries.
Appreciate 0