View Single Post
      05-01-2022, 04:31 PM   #80
Haagen-Dazs
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Apollo 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalFlushness View Post
Hey man, the Powerflex yellow are way softer than the Powerflex blacks I installed. Subframe bushings should have very little effect on what you are experiencing. The PO could have replaced other bushings in the driveline that could be causing it.
I was reading the quote to this reply of yours and thinking "this is exactly my issue"...

Turns out, it was my issue because you were replying to me.

I can report that, after having installed Ohlins, the sensation I had, went away. Bushing had nothing to do with it.

Quote:
Little quarantine Project of mine finally coming to fruition. When I go to install my Recaro's I want to be able to remove the factory seats without having to remove or modify the factory sliders at all. To do that, I sourced some old manual e46 sedan seats and took some winter weekend days to sand down the rails and get them to factory. One of the other benefits of using donor seats when being able to rip the factory occupancy sensor out so I could use it under my Recaros instead of an emulation module.

Before:

After:

Quote:
These seats are so lovely! Interior looking super nice.

I'm interested in knowing which brackets you used to mount these seats.

Sliders are OEM, with what lever?

I'm looking to install Recaro CS Sportsters on my e46 M3, mainly because driving position is terrible! I'm 6'2 and I sit super high... Also, the seat doesn't hold me all that well.

I know there are side mounted and fixed back but, can you say that you sit much lower than OEM?

Thank you.
Appreciate 0