CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Let's see the recent worst date I've been on was like the first week in November 2020. He showed up in his matte black Telsa. He parked in the handicap spot so as to get the very front row parking at the restaurant, even though he's NOT handicap and doesn't have the hang tag or license plate to park there. Whatever. He's dressed in white skinny jeans and a white shirt (it's after Labor Day, HELLO!) and he has his brown pea coat with his Burberry plaid scarf and his Telsa pin on his coat so everyone can know he drives a Telsa (insert eye roll).

There's a wait to get into the restaurant due to Covid, I know it's November, but I'm not cold so I have my jacket folded over my arms and I'm holding it. He takes my jacket and insists I put it on. Okay, I put it on, fine. Then he proceeds to rub my shoulders while we're standing there waiting to get in. Kinda weird, like don't touch me on our first meeting, unless it's just a hug. I didn't care for that.

We get into the restaurant and the conversation is not great. I'm not into him. He has more botox in his face than I do. It's barely November and the restaurant still has Halloween decorations up. He looks at the wall with cobwebs and looks at me and winks. I didn't catch the reference so then he states "Should we take care of your cobwebs" meaning my lack of sex would make my vagina a cobweb. HOW FUCKING RUDE?!!

It gets better. We're leaving. I've just used the ladies room and washed my hands obviously. There's this hand sanitizing station at the exit of the restaurant. I'm in front of him and proceed to walk right past it. He grabs me and pulls me backwards and insists I use the hand sanitizer. Asshole, I'm in 4 inch heels, way to make me nearly fall.

Instantly blocked him as soon as I got home.

Wow what a douche. He sounds like he has severe insecurities. The whole getting you to put a coat on and the sanitizing thing sounds really controlling.
Appreciate 0