01-07-2022, 03:42 PM   #110
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post

Ya’ll getting trolled. In this thread he says it's 6 months. He posted that other post freaking Oct 2020, that’s over a year ago and in that post he says he’s been “close” (whatever that means) to this woman for over a year. So it was already a year or more in 2020. So that means it would have actually been over 2 years by now. Either he’s a troll or he’s waaaaaaaaay beyond any help. The end.
I didn't wanna be mean but you have pt, either that or he's a dreaded 5-letter I word. Who writes verbose ramblings like that, like trying to solve some mathematical equation when we're talking about human relationships here? Something's off and some srs introspection is indeed needed, and I'm trying to say that in the least offensive way if he's really not trolling.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 4