G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_o_S View Post
Thanks everyone for the input.

In brief, I believe I was asking on advice if I should or shouldn't talk to her... (see, even I don't want to read my original post now >_< :P ) and if, how. But this has turned into a "relationship advice thread", not that I mind honestly...

Uh, well, I sort of don't know where to continue in response to all the replies. On the one hand, 99% people here are telling me to run away. Fine. But then, how many truly happy relationships have you all seen?

Me, in my lifetime, maybe one??? And at this moment, I fail to remember which one it was.

There is always some niggle, some point for dispute, some wish that the other person was different... And yes, arguments are normal in relationships, I'm not pointing to that... but rather, when you ask people: "If you could erase everything and start again, would you be with this person?". I think many times the response would be "no"

Sex is an issue, definitely. But it's not the sole reason for a relationship... I believe a relationship should be centered on different values, love, respect, admiration for example. If would not dump my partner because they are sick, or because they want to go on a trip around the world. No, I would be supportive. And, at moments like those "no sex" would be the last void I would be looking to fill.

Maybe I don't love myself enough. Could be. I have pondered it a few times. But, at the end of the day, I will not speak to her for my sake, but for hers.

I wish her the best, that's all. If she can make me happy, great. If she wants to change her attitudes and is going to feel good about it, I'll be happy that she took something from me. If she decides to leave me and be happy with someone else, and built up thanks to my feedback and love, great! Honestly.

Lastly, I am not going to quit on her due to a misunderstanding, and more importantly, without giving her a chance to correct her behaviors. People I love deserve a fair chance, and without providing my feedback, I am not giving a fair chance. I would like to be treated similarly.
bro but sex is either there or it isn't. trust me desire is like a flame you can't ignite down the road. either its there and its flames out, but it never somehow starts. you deserve better

also had to edit: man all this giving a chance and shit is rough. my parents were arranged and somehow are still together. Idk what kind of ideas of companionship or marriage you have but the world is very fickle today. I try mirror my parents as well and always give a chance and stick it out. But people will leave at the drop of the dime nowadays and you will be left picking up all the pieces.

Last edited by G35POPPEDMYCHERRY; 01-05-2022 at 03:17 PM..
Appreciate 1