View Single Post
      01-28-2021, 03:51 PM   #7
DES_MX
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: G20 330e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanis34 View Post
I have on order as well, dealer said delivery somewhere between end of March and end of May ... hardest part is always they wait, which is why I normally never go for a new car.

I ordered the Impressive model with all the options I was able to tick, color Phytonic blue with mocha brown interieur leather and ash grey wood inlay.

Very nice in terms of kit, but am missing the option to get rid of all exterior black plastic ;-(
Well, there is option to do blue accents or frost gray / black, or frost gray / matte silver, so still plenty (compared to say Model Y exterior options).

I went with High Exec (same as Impressive), black grille, tinted rear windows, black roof rails, black interior (full, also the upper side), but silver trims around windows since it also comes with silver stripes underneath the doors, which you aren't able to change (or blue but blue isn't that good). Color of the car is Carbon Black.

If you pre-ordered, delivery in March could be possible, I ordered mine just a few weeks ago though, so will have to wait in line until 2nd or 3rd week of May for sure.
Appreciate 0