View Single Post
      02-22-2021, 07:37 PM   #88
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

I use to work at Clear Channel during college. Use to go to all the concerts to take pics to post on the various sites we managed. Met a lot of celebrities back stage, unfortunately I didn't really know who any of them were. I remember one time back stage I was eating at the catering area and struck up a conversation with someone else who was eating there. I later found out he was some famous guy from one of the bands playing. I'm also convinced I got the flu once from being in the room with some famous boy band type singer guy during an interview I was recording. I had heard he wasn't feeling well during the event and shortly after I got sick as a dog.

Only other celebrity encounter I've had is at this taco truck we like going to. Was standing there waiting for our tacos when I see Vanilla Ice walk up (either no one recognized him or at least no one had any kind of response). It seems he was there with some of his crew from when he was shooting that home renovation show he had for a while. Anyways I remember they have a "tent" where you can order your grilled corn and he was standing there waiting for his corn I guess. This older lady walks up to him and tries to order corn from him. He said something along the lines of I don't work here, but I'll take your money if you like.
Appreciate 1