Cos270
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

Garage List
2015 F22 M235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrcold View Post
My point is, what you buy is what you get with an EV. Yes they're fast and can take out almost any ICE vehicle on the road, but it ends there. Part of the fun of owning a car, in my opinion, is making it your own. The mechanical parts that can be upgraded and changed to make your car different from your neighbors. Whether that be for speed, sound, etc. It's part of the reason why so many people are on these forums as well. If you buy a Plaid because you want the fastest thing out there, the only thing to do if you want more, is buy another newer/better car. From an enthusiasts standpoint, they become so disposable. There's no legacy or history that comes along with an EV and the ownership...newer will always be better (like a cell phone). I doubt people are going to be looking back on old Plaids in 10-15 years and feeling nostalgic enough to want to "bring back the good ol days ". Every model year will be forgotten, and it's that part of car culture that will be forgotten as well. Makes me sad.
Don't waste your breath. This is a person that laughs at people's vehicles being "taken away from them". He's an immature troll.
Appreciate 3
gatorfast5017.00
RichF90M5C1630.50
Efthreeoh17384.00