View Single Post
      12-14-2021, 08:40 AM   #8
kermmmit
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4 M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risky_M3 View Post
Thanks for your reply. Please read the last comment presented on that website. It’s not legal selling the car that low. The car was just purchased this year for selling purposes. It wouldn’t make sense to sell it for $15,000.. Nor was it purchased for $15,000 either. I already apologized and if anyone is aware these car, this one in particular, is value more than what it was bidded for. Now, for “reputation”, that’s an online auction which I’m originally against the idea in the first place. The person who told me about that site works there and was the one who suggested the auction format. I was against “no reserve” but was assured it gains attractions. I’ve sold close to 20 of these vehicles over a year and half. I’ve had great experience with this differential fluid by the way. Thanks for your input. And have a great day about that because no complaints here my friend. The Imola Red M3 will sit and wait for the right buyer. Check the first car I posted here. It sat for 4 months until the right buyer arrived. I reached out by phone n email to the last bidder if you are aware as well. Clean carfax can mean a number of things. This car has had one accident in the rear which again is all stated on the PCar Market’s website. By the way if you wondering about the owner count it is only 2 since dealerships have this car for sale in the past and a dealership isn’t technically an owner at that point. Anything else please ask away.
That's funny you said it's not legal to sell this car that low but it's legal to buy it that low ?? Typical dealer.
Please understand me. I didn't say this car is worth 15k it's worth more, but this was your choice to go with NO RESERVE auction. If you agree with that and you offer your product with no reserve car should be sold. You could put reserve but you didn't do it......
I also saw this car sold on ebay for 19k before auction. Why you didn't let this go for 19k ?? Personally I think it's worth around 18- 19k because of smg and accident in history. Recently similar M3 with manual transmission , hardtop , clean title sold for 25k on BAT.

Last edited by kermmmit; 12-14-2021 at 09:11 AM..
Appreciate 0