View Single Post
      11-19-2021, 12:56 PM   #21
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Good thread.

Where to begin. I sleep with the TV on, Forensic Files specifically. She's able to go to sleep with the TV on, but when she wakes in the middle of the night, she can't go back to sleep with it on. I wake up at 4:00 a.m., she gets up at 5:30. I also use the TV for a light source as not to turn lights on while she is sleeping, yet if she turns the TV off in the middle of the night, I get to dress and get ready for work in the dark.

I like to talk; about any and everything. I love to hear other people's perspectives. She likes to talk, but about things like work, what she did today, what she has to do next etc. I like to discuss current topics, events, weird random shit. When I'm in talk mode, she's in blank stare and nothing to say mode. It gets awkward fast. Not sure if she is silently disagreeing with me, afraid to say something as it will keep me talking or if she has nothing to add to the conversation. Any of you ever try to carry a conversation with a non-participant? Fun stuff.

Aside from that, pretty much whatever I want goes. What movie we are watching, what we are eating, what we are doing later.....all depends on me. It would be nice for her to speak up and offer suggestions.

Rap music - I like, she is not a fan.

Country music - she likes some of it, I'd rather be serenaded Stuck in the Middle with You - Stealers Wheel by Mr. Blonde. (points if you know what scene I'm talking about, this paints the picture perfectly.)

My past - She is not a fan. I wish I had it documented in a video library.

Edit: Also, other girls. She does not like other women that know me.
Appreciate 3
Tyga113235.50
Esteban43739.00
Nachbar8024.00