12-22-2023, 12:34 AM   #8
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
If he's only done winter drifting, I can see how he thinks he can just lift. You can do that on ice and the car will just slide. Drifting in snow and ice is so much easier than the street because there is little to no snap oversteer.

Driver got on the track, cold tires, DSC off, floors it, breaks the rear loose, which is not uncommon when the tires are cold and you're launching from the grid, starts sliding and hands do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. He needs instruction.
I don't think he means winter driving equals he knows how to drift I just read that to mean he encounters sketchy winter conditions so he should have known how to avoid and if he could not, then recover from them. Either way it's a fail.

Yep for that video absolutely no hands moving it's like he wanted to crash or a deer in headlights sort of deal
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0