View Single Post
      10-30-2020, 04:16 PM   #20
R1wheelieforfun
Private
Rep
Drives: 2005 BMW M3

In case anyone didn't get this message, Turner finally responded. Hope this works out for everyone they way they want it to!

Hello All,

I wanted to reach out to everyone from the group buy. I am sorry it has taken me this long but I wanted to make sure I had confirmation on the rear wheels and other options.

I would like to start by saying thank you to you all. Thank you for the patience and understanding through these crazy times. Not ideal by any means, I know, but I really do appreciate it.

We have secured the rear wheels and they should be here in the 3-4 weeks as long as customs clears them quickly. The fronts have not been marked NLA by BMW, so we will continue to wait for 8.5” fronts to be released. I wanted to give people options that would get you a set of wheels sooner.

Option 1 – ZCP Fronts and ZCP/CSL rears. I can secure the fronts for a similar cost and have them ready to ship in 30-45 days. I have had a few people reach out to me saying they would take this option so I wanted to offer it to all.

Option 2 – Full set of rear wheels. Another option people have reached out to me about. The rears are more money but we are willing to make a full set of rears for what was paid to Leighton.

Option 3 – Ship the rear wheels once they arrive and then wait to see when BMW releases the fronts.

Now I know some people want to be refunded, in the future if we partake in a group buy again we will be the ones to facilitate it start to finish, with that being said we don’t have a way to directly refund you as Leighton was the one that paid each order. I do not feel comfortable refunding orders, we’d be hoping he magically appears again and is willing to refund people what they paid…

Before anyone replies upset at the options above, please understand we had no way of knowing this would happen, we are simply trying to make the best of the situation at hand. This was poorly handled from a communication stand point so I want to make sure everyone on this email has my contact info.

Any questions please call me at the number below or email me.

Sean Kothman
Wholesale Account Rep | Turner Motorsport

800-280-6966 ext 2275 (toll free)
Direct Line 978-378-2520

/ // Parts & Performance for BMWs
www.TurnerMotorsport.com
Appreciate 0