Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
I concur with the E9X M3. I think it stands out enough in the right color, notably blue or red.

What color is your Giulia? A QV in red would really look nice. I do think the Ti has adequate power to have fun on public roads however the initial lag is sort of annoying. I'd imagine the QV delivers power in a more linear fashion. And I can tell that everything in the car can be turned up another notch from where it is now. My only hesitations with a pre-refresh QV would be [obviously] reliability, the cheap feeling plastic shifter, and the lack of a sunroof option.

Maserati GranTurismo is a real showstopper, but the interior just feels so 2008 from inside. With that being said, with the right colors/options I'm sure it's still a nice enough place to be. You would really stand out from every other car on the road in it.

A buddy's father just picked up a CPO Boxster/Cayman GTS. However that wouldn't meet your 2+2 requirement.
Agreed on the color of the M3 for sure. My Giulia is Red with yellow calipers, so is the 4C. The i8 is bronze. My current Giulia is a 2018, so has the old shifter - it sucks, but it's literally the only cheap feeling thing on the whole car, so it's no biggie.

The new bodystyle cayman is sharp looking - but no backseat - so no go. 911's are far too much money, so they are out too.